2019 Modern Bathroom Design Ideas for Compact LivingJanuary 15, 2019
With compact living being all the rage today either with apartments or tiny homes, it is a challenge to create just the right bathrooms for these residences. They must be highly functional and attractive without requiring a lot of space. While you may feel that these goals are impossible to achieve, the following 2019 modern bathroom design ideas do just that and more.
Single-Sink Vanities Offer a Functional Grooming Area in a Space-Saving Fashion
Bathrooms for compact living have space for only single-sink vanities or a freestanding sink without a vanity. Either version can provide sufficient functionality for grooming, depending upon your specific needs. For example, if you are a man living on your own, a freestanding sink might be all you need. On the other hand, if you are a female, you may prefer at least, a small vanity to accommodate your hairdryer, styling iron and other grooming elements.
The Mirror Should Complement the Sink or Vanity
When you select the mirror for over sink or vanity, you need to ensure that it complements the sink or vanity in a favourable fashion. Due to the fact that it does not take up any floor space, you can choose any shape or size of mirror to hang above your sink or vanity. Just match the frame of it, if it has one, to the rest of your décor and your vanity, if you do not have a freestanding sink, to ensure continuity in your design scheme.
Choose a Shower Stall in Place of a Tub
Bathtubs require too much floor space in a small bathroom. You should opt for a shower instead in this instance. A glass shower enclosure helps keep the bathroom from feeling too small.
Splurge with Wall Décor
Decorate your bathroom walls with modern wallpaper, tile, paint or other options. You can splurge with your elements with this part of your 2019 modern bathroom design ideas for compact living. Light to neutral shades will make the room appear larger and darker shades will create a moodier tone.
Select a Sleek-Style Toilet
Another consideration for your bathroom is that of a sleek-style toilet. Various models are available that range from traditional tank models to tankless models that install on the wall.
For additional 2019 modern bathroom design ideas for compact living, consult with Richmond Kitchens & Joinery. We specialise in a wide range of home renovation and construction services, including bathrooms and bathroom vanities. Our company will work closely with you to ensure that we create the perfect bathroom for your compact dwelling. All of our materials, products and workmanship are high quality and durable.
- Practical Kitchen: Why Your Kitchen Cabinets and Storage Space Matters
- Add Value and Style to Your Kitchens with These Awesome Ideas
- Things that Matter Most in Kitchen Renovation Design
- 5 Best Reasons Why You Should Have a Kitchen Island
- Kitchen Renovation Ideas to Help Maximise Your Kitchen Storage Space
- Important Tips on How to Avoid Kitchen Clutter
- Tips on How to Avoid Costly Kitchen Renovation Mistakes
- 5 Most Important Considerations When Designing and Installing an Outdoor Kitchen
- Understanding the Pros and Cons of Quartz Countertops
- New Kitchens and Kitchen Renovations: Why a Good Kitchen Pantry is a Must?
- Renovate and Brighten Up Your Dark and Boring Kitchen with Richmond Kitchens
- Minimalist Kitchen Design Ideas with a Modern Touch
- How to Pick the Right Kitchen Countertop for Your New Kitchen
- How to Pick the Most Appropriate Bathroom Vanity for Your Home
- Kitchen Renovations: Giving Priority to Splashbacks is a Must
- Know the Pros and Cons of Opting for Kitchen Cabinet Flat Packs
- 5 Elements of a Good Kitchen Design
- Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Consider Having an Alfresco Extension Area in Your Sydney Home
- 7 Clear Signs that Call for Urgent Kitchen Upgrade
- Choosing the Perfect Contractor for Your Home Kitchen Renovation
- Kitchen Upgrade Ideas that will Enhance Your Kitchen's Overall Appearance
- Kitchen Layout in Kitchen Renovation: Why Is This Important to Consider from Start to Finish?
- Five Things to Consider Before Planning for an Alfresco Area Home Extension