2022 Kitchen Innovations: What Should You Expect in Kitchen Designs?January 10, 2022
There are multiple highly innovative and attractive new designs for kitchen interiors in 2022. What better time to select a new style of kitchen furnishings and decor than at the start of a new year? Many families have spent much of their time at home during the last year due to the pandemic. For this reason, the entire household is eager to have a stylish, warm and inviting new home kitchen for gathering and cooking in 2022.
Kitchen Innovations to Look Forward to for the Year 2022
New and appealing innovations in kitchen design and decor for the coming year include the following:
- Natural Wood Designs. Beautiful, lustrous natural woods are being featured for new kitchen designs in 2022. Lovely oak, ash or Jarrah cabinets, cupboards and kitchen islands are now in vogue. Pine or walnut designs are also quite popular for 2022 kitchens. Islands of either matching or contrasting timber are also being featured. Hardwood flooring of different wood types is another popular kitchen design item.
- Smart Appliances. Stylish smart kitchen appliances are quite popular for the coming year. These ovens, cooktops, refrigerators and dishwashers can be remotely controlled on your smartphone. Many models include digital door screens for your enjoyment and convenience. Surface colours range from plain stainless steel to enamelled finishes in myriad colours and shades.
- Sleek Natural and Engineered Stone Benchtops. New countertops and benchtops for 2022 are of stunning natural marble and granite or engineered stone. Both muted and dynamic colour combinations are being featured, so there is plenty of variety for making your selection. Island countertops in matching or complementary stone are also quite popular for the new year.
- Space-Saving Cabinetry. Cabinet designs that swing easily outward from their wall mountings when needed and back into place after use are featured as stylish and practical space savers. Also popular for the coming year are wall-mounted or freestanding storage units that include cabinets, drawers and shelving.
- Plenty of Open Shelving. An abundance of opening shelving along free wall space is still in vogue for 2022 kitchen interiors. Home chefs greatly appreciate these shelves for convenient storage of frequently used non-perishable cooking ingredients, seasonings and condiments. Just a quick glance at these shelves can identify these essential items and also alert these household chefs when some essentials need replacing.
- Plenty of Plants and Flowers. The kitchen decor for 2022 includes an abundance of fresh green plants and flowers. These beautiful natural items of decor can be best displayed on your open wall shelving and countertops. They are highly attractive and healthy elements of decor that brighten and enliven the entire room interior.
By contacting our experts at Richmond Kitchens and Joinery located in Grose Vale, NSW, you can obtain excellent advice, designs and installation services for your new kitchen’s design elements and furnishings.
Our experienced professionals will work closely with you to determine the ideal design and decor for creating your updated kitchen interior. Our excellent team will ensure that your beautiful new kitchen for 2022 completely satisfies and even surpasses your every desire, expectation and need.
- How to Maximise Storage and Kitchen Pantry for Small Kitchen Space
- Understanding the Pros and Cons of Kitchen Islands
- Choosing the Perfect Contractor for Your Home Kitchen Renovation
- Kitchen Upgrade Ideas that will Enhance Your Kitchen's Overall Appearance
- Kitchen Layout in Kitchen Renovation: Why Is This Important to Consider from Start to Finish?
- Five Things to Consider Before Planning for an Alfresco Area Home Extension