Bathroom Vanities: What's New and In Style?August 17, 2018
There are some unique and intriguing new bathroom vanity designs currently available on the consumer market. While some designs feature ultra-contemporary fashion elements and motifs, others combine traditional design with modern accessories and embellishments. The most pleasing aspect of these updated bath decor trends is that there is truly something for every different mode of taste and sensibility today.
Regardless of your particular tendency relative to bath fashions and flair, you will have no difficulty finding a freshly created bath interior to satisfy and even surpass your every preference, need or whim.
Outstanding New Styles in Bathroom Vanities for 2018
- Pleated Timbre Wall Mounted Vanity. - This stunning rectangular, wall-mounted vanity adorns an all-ebony painted wall in matching pleated wood. A pair of semi-raised ebony circular basins sit beneath a matching couple of high, rectangular mirrors framed in ebony. Beneath the vanity, three cabinet doors of more pleated ebony-coloured timbre each display a flattened disk handle of the same dark hue. Thick rounded tapware decorates the wall between the basins and mirrors above, adding more emphasis to the overall modern geometrical style decor.
- Traditional Marble-Top Vanity with Thick Modern Tapware. - This curious combination of traditional and modern styles is pleasing visually and offers practical simplicity of use. The shallow-set, squared porcelain basin has a soothing retro quality and offers an open, spacious yet contained warmth to the cool, smooth and sedate marble surrounds that encase it. The somewhat thick and chunky tapware design in black-finished chrome and rose gold mix old and new with elegant simplicity and feature a single spout and handle.
- Porcelain Vanity Mounted on a Crafted Timbre Table. - This all-white bathroom with natural timbre accessories features a pristine porcelain vanity resting on a handsome wood-crafted rectangular table base. Although long enough to accommodate twin basins, this vanity has one basin and a single tapware spout in stainless steel with two rounded, scallop-edged handles. The large, expansive wall-mounted mirror above seems to enlarge the size of the vanity, while the timbre table base below keeps the dimensions well contained.
- When you consult the expert kitchen and bathroom interior designers and builders at Richmond Kitchens and Joinery based in Richmond, NSW, and serving customers in The Blue Mountains, Penrith, Blacktown and the entire Sydney area, you will receive top quality advice, designs, construction and installation services.
We have well-trained professionals in all areas of bathroom design, building and finishing, and their goal is to create the ideal bath environment to please you and everyone in your household on a long-term basis. Our excellent team of experienced professionals will help you acquire and enjoy your ideal bathroom design and decor, while planning, building and installing it to last for a lifetime.
- New Kitchen Designs for Sydney Homes to Watch Out for in the Year 2022
- Sydney and Western Sydney Kitchen Renovations: Adding Property Value to Your Home
- Three Ways that Will Help Ease Your Worries during Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations
- Practical Kitchen: Why Your Kitchen Cabinets and Storage Space Matters
- Add Value and Style to Your Kitchens with These Awesome Ideas
- Things that Matter Most in Kitchen Renovation Design
- 5 Best Reasons Why You Should Have a Kitchen Island
- Kitchen Renovation Ideas to Help Maximise Your Kitchen Storage Space
- Important Tips on How to Avoid Kitchen Clutter
- Tips on How to Avoid Costly Kitchen Renovation Mistakes
- 5 Most Important Considerations When Designing and Installing an Outdoor Kitchen
- Understanding the Pros and Cons of Quartz Countertops
- New Kitchens and Kitchen Renovations: Why a Good Kitchen Pantry is a Must?
- Renovate and Brighten Up Your Dark and Boring Kitchen with Richmond Kitchens
- Minimalist Kitchen Design Ideas with a Modern Touch
- How to Pick the Right Kitchen Countertop for Your New Kitchen
- How to Pick the Most Appropriate Bathroom Vanity for Your Home
- Kitchen Renovations: Giving Priority to Splashbacks is a Must
- Know the Pros and Cons of Opting for Kitchen Cabinet Flat Packs
- 5 Elements of a Good Kitchen Design
- Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Consider Having an Alfresco Extension Area in Your Sydney Home
- 7 Clear Signs that Call for Urgent Kitchen Upgrade
- Choosing the Perfect Contractor for Your Home Kitchen Renovation
- Kitchen Upgrade Ideas that will Enhance Your Kitchen's Overall Appearance
- Kitchen Layout in Kitchen Renovation: Why Is This Important to Consider from Start to Finish?
- Five Things to Consider Before Planning for an Alfresco Area Home Extension