Functional Drawer Space Ideas for Your Tiny KitchenFebruary 28, 2018
When you own a tiny kitchen with severely limited space, it is imperative to make the most out of the storage in your cabinets, especially the drawers. Instead, of going with the standard type of drawers, you should select innovative ones. If you are unsure of what we mean by the latter type, they provide you with highly functional drawer space. We offer some ideas of this type of drawer design in the following details.
Drawers for keeping food and/or dishes warm are available. They contain heating elements as part so their construction. Any mealtime or party is easier with these drawers since your food will not turn cold before you can serve it.
Divided Utensil Drawers
Organise your utensils effectively with the help of divided utensil drawers. Different configurations are possible. Just decide whether they will be for large serving utensils or your flatware to ensure that the sections are sized right.
Drawers That Contain Pegged Sections for Dish Organisation
Store your dishes in drawers with pegged sections. Each size of dinnerware will have its own area. No more will you need to search through cabinets that are in disarray to locate the ideal dinnerware for your purposes.
Often times, the most difficult area of the cabinetry to configure in an effective manner is the corner where two sections of cabinets meet. The answer for this area is corner shaped drawers. While most of the inside of these drawers look like traditional ones, the front of them is triangular in shape in order for them to fit perfectly in the corner. You even can have a group of two or three of them if you so desire.
Deep Drawers for Pots and Pans
For efficient storage for your pots and pans, select at least one deep drawer. This drawer takes up less space than a cupboard does for the same purpose.
Moderate-Depth Drawers for Your Kitchen Linens
To store your tablecloths and other kitchen linens, choose a moderate-depth drawer. This drawer is not as deep as the one for pots and pans and mixes easily with shallow drawers in the same area of the cabinets.
To learn additional facts about functional drawer space ideas for your tiny kitchen, turn to Richmond Kitchens & Joinery. We bring to you more than 30 years of experience in this business. Our company guarantees the best possible designs, workmanship, materials and final results with every project that we undertake. Upon your request, we will meet with you to provide you with a quote of our services.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Kitchen Layout in Kitchen Renovation: Why Is This Important to Consider from Start to Finish?
- Five Things to Consider Before Planning for an Alfresco Area Home Extension
- How to Prepare for a Kitchen Renovation Project
- Top Five Materials That Work Best With Busy Shop Counters
- Benefits of Customised Designer Bedroom Wardrobes for a Luxurious Bedroom Ambiance
- Tips in Selecting the Best Kitchen Appliances When Doing Kitchen Renovations
- Flat Pack Furniture: What are the Advantages?
- Wardrobe Ideas for Small Bedrooms
- Bathroom Vanities: What's New and In Style?
- Is Your Kitchen Falling Apart? Signs that Call for Immediate Kitchen Renovation
- Expert Kitchen Installation Services in Sydney: Important Things to Keep In Mind
- Tips for Functional Kitchen Island Design
- Customised Shop Counter Displays by Richmond Kitchens: Creating First Impressions That Sell
- Benefits of Additional Storage Units for Your Home
- Kitchen Splashbacks: Pros and Cons of Glass Splashbacks
- Kitchen Renovators in Sydney: Why Competitive Pricing and Quality is A Must?
- Open-Space Kitchen Renovation Design: What Are the Advantages?
- Kitchen Renovations: How Your Kitchen Lighting Affects Your Overall Design
- Caesarstone Countertops for Your Dream Kitchen
- Functional Drawer Space Ideas for Your Tiny Kitchen
- Plan Your Kitchen Renovation without Exceeding Your Budget
- Kitchen Splashback Designs and Material Options for Your Consideration
- Modern Kitchen Renovation Checklist for 2018: What's New in Style?