How to Pick the Most Appropriate Bathroom Vanity for Your HomeMarch 29, 2021
A bathroom is essential for your home since it serves as a place for you and others to conduct personal hygiene activities. Additionally, this specific room can serve as a place to unwind, especially when one decides to take a warm shower or bath, conduct some skincare routine, and others.
One element that makes a bathroom truly functional and beneficial for home properties is the presence of appropriate bathroom vanities. Bathroom vanities are intended to effectively hold the sink unit and mirror. They are likewise designed to offer additional storage area through drawers and shelves. They can also be used to hide and conceal all plumbing fixtures inside the bathroom.
When choosing bathroom vanities for your home, there are certain elements that you should consider. Some of these elements are the following:
Size and Proportion
One element to consider in choosing the most appropriate bathroom vanity for your home is its size. The size of your bathroom vanity should be able to fit in effortlessly on your available bathroom space to avoid wasting time and money. From door openings to existing features like mirrors, electrical switches, outlets, and plumbing fixtures, all of them must be accounted for when finding the right size and dimensions of your bathroom vanity so that the traffic flow inside your bathroom will still be optimised.
Since a bathroom vanityhas drawers and shelves for storage spaces, you must also consider its storage functionalities. When choosing a bathroom vanity, you must determine its overall storage capacity as well as the people who will be using it. If your family is somehow young and has small children, then you might want to opt for a shorter bathroom vanity. A bathroom vanity with a high countertop, alternatively, will be great for your family if all of you are already adults.
Style and Design
Generally, bathroom vanities can be grouped into two: freestanding and built-in. Freestanding bathroom vanities are recommended for spaces that are small and limited. Built-in bathroom vanities, alternatively, are great for large spaces. This type of vanity has more countertop space, storage capacity, and other additional features. Other types of bathroom vanities include floating vanities and double-sink vanities. Floating vanities do not utilise any legs, while double-sink vanities are great for couples or siblings.
Colour and Finish
Other elements that you should consider when choosing a bathroom vanity for your home are colour and finish. Bathroom vanities can now go with vibrant or bright colours, which can readily complement your bathroom if ever you want these types of colours. Others can likewise have trending colours such as navy, grey, and brown, which make your bathroom feel more natural. The finish of your bathroom vanities can likewise boast glass, metal, or wood materials, which can be perfect for longevity and functionality.
If you want to obtain efficient and functional bathroom vanities for your home, then feel free to call us at Richmond Kitchens & Joinery. We pride upon our ability to provide and offer services that include new kitchens, kitchen renovations, storage units, alfresco areas, shop counters, bathroom vanities, wardrobes, flat packs, kitchen appliances, and kitchen splashbacks.
- Important Tips on How to Avoid Kitchen Clutter
- Tips on How to Avoid Costly Kitchen Renovation Mistakes
- 5 Most Important Considerations When Designing and Installing an Outdoor Kitchen
- Understanding the Pros and Cons of Quartz Countertops
- New Kitchens and Kitchen Renovations: Why a Good Kitchen Pantry is a Must?
- Renovate and Brighten Up Your Dark and Boring Kitchen with Richmond Kitchens
- Minimalist Kitchen Design Ideas with a Modern Touch
- How to Pick the Right Kitchen Countertop for Your New Kitchen
- How to Pick the Most Appropriate Bathroom Vanity for Your Home
- Kitchen Renovations: Giving Priority to Splashbacks is a Must
- Know the Pros and Cons of Opting for Kitchen Cabinet Flat Packs
- 5 Elements of a Good Kitchen Design
- Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Consider Having an Alfresco Extension Area in Your Sydney Home
- 7 Clear Signs that Call for Urgent Kitchen Upgrade
- Choosing the Perfect Contractor for Your Home Kitchen Renovation
- Kitchen Upgrade Ideas that will Enhance Your Kitchen's Overall Appearance
- Kitchen Layout in Kitchen Renovation: Why Is This Important to Consider from Start to Finish?
- Five Things to Consider Before Planning for an Alfresco Area Home Extension