Kitchen Splashback Designs and Material Options for Your ConsiderationJanaury 30, 2018
Today, no kitchen is complete without protection for the walls that are above the stove and countertops. Splashbacks are the ideal elements to keep splatters and grease residue from landing on your painted or wallpapered walls and staining them. While you may think that your choices are limited for these elements, the truth is that the reverse is true. We are here to share our favourite splashback designs and material options to provide an illustration of our statement.
Splashbacks of glass provide multiple benefits since they are easy to clean and reflect light. They will clean up with warm water and mild detergent, commercial glass cleaner or even vinegar and water depending on your preference and the type of substance that you are trying to remove from them. Light bounces off the glass and back into the room creating a pleasant ambiance. Different types and colours of glass are available for these on top of all of this.
Ceramic, porcelain and stone are examples of the types of tile that are usable for splashbacks. The tiles range from small individual ones up to sections of multiple tiles. In addition, you can install a mixture of colours and patterns to create a unique effect with your splashback. Certain tiles even can transport your kitchen back in time with their ‘Old World’ charm.
Instead of tiles, you may select to install stone slabs. One advantage of these is the fact that you can match your stone countertops. Marble is just one example of this idea.
Another material that is perfect for splashbacks is metal. You can select from copper, stainless steel, tin and other metals or metal alloys for your specific splashback. Also, the metal can be in pressed designs or in semi-smooth to smooth sheets. If you have a modern kitchen, stainless steel is an ideal complement or one of the other metals.
A fairly new choice on the market today for splashbacks is thermoplastic material that can mimic the appearance of other materials. It is stain and impact resistant, and it is easy to clean with a soft cloth, warm water and mild detergent. On top of all of this, it is easy to install.
For additional kitchen splashback designs and material options for your consideration, consult with Richmond Kitchens & Joinery. We expertly install kitchens that suit your specifications and preferences. Also, our company specialises in kitchen renovations and splashbacks, storage units, shop counters, alfresco areas, wardrobes, bathroom vanities, flat packs and other custom joinery. We also provide kitchen appliances upon request. All of our workmanship, products and materials come with a guarantee of quality.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Kitchen Layout in Kitchen Renovation: Why Is This Important to Consider from Start to Finish?
- Five Things to Consider Before Planning for an Alfresco Area Home Extension
- How to Prepare for a Kitchen Renovation Project
- Top Five Materials That Work Best With Busy Shop Counters
- Benefits of Customised Designer Bedroom Wardrobes for a Luxurious Bedroom Ambiance
- Tips in Selecting the Best Kitchen Appliances When Doing Kitchen Renovations
- Flat Pack Furniture: What are the Advantages?
- Wardrobe Ideas for Small Bedrooms
- Bathroom Vanities: What's New and In Style?
- Is Your Kitchen Falling Apart? Signs that Call for Immediate Kitchen Renovation
- Expert Kitchen Installation Services in Sydney: Important Things to Keep In Mind
- Tips for Functional Kitchen Island Design
- Customised Shop Counter Displays by Richmond Kitchens: Creating First Impressions That Sell
- Benefits of Additional Storage Units for Your Home
- Kitchen Splashbacks: Pros and Cons of Glass Splashbacks
- Kitchen Renovators in Sydney: Why Competitive Pricing and Quality is A Must?
- Open-Space Kitchen Renovation Design: What Are the Advantages?
- Kitchen Renovations: How Your Kitchen Lighting Affects Your Overall Design
- Caesarstone Countertops for Your Dream Kitchen
- Functional Drawer Space Ideas for Your Tiny Kitchen
- Plan Your Kitchen Renovation without Exceeding Your Budget
- Kitchen Splashback Designs and Material Options for Your Consideration
- Modern Kitchen Renovation Checklist for 2018: What's New in Style?