New Kitchens and Kitchen Renovations: Why a Good Kitchen Pantry is a Must?May 26, 2021
Every active modern kitchen needs a good pantry today. Although some people think of pantries as old-fashioned designs of past years, there are many attractive and functional pantry layouts in use today. These storage area plans are created especially for enhancing contemporary kitchen interiors.
Regardless of the size of your home kitchen today, you most likely find yourself in need of additional storage space. With the abundance of fresh foods and staple items that are necessities for preparing healthy modern recipes, most home and apartment dwellers wish for more kitchen cabinets, cupboards, shelving and drawers. Being able to stow these items in a neat, orderly fashion makes meal preparation much more smooth and enjoyable.
Why a Good Kitchen Pantry Design is Essential in New and Renovated Kitchens
Whether you are planning a new kitchen design or updating your existing kitchen with major renovations, a highly functional pantry is necessary for the following reasons:
- Pantries Promote Kitchen Organization. When you have an attractive and practically arranged pantry adjoining your kitchen, it soon becomes a habit to store foods, beverages, packaged goods and small kitchen appliances there. You may be amazed at how quickly your food prepping and cooking areas seem much more spacious and less cluttered.
- Pantries Are Catchalls During Home Entertaining. During holiday celebrations with family and friends and when you entertain party guests, your pantry space can be a lifesaver. Partygoers seem to gravitate to the kitchen to chat and enjoy beverages while you finish food preparations. For this reason, you often feel the need to put temporary food preparation supplies, boxes and bottles in your pantry where they are out of sight.
- Pantries Keep Fresh Produce Cool. Since your pantry is situated away from the heat of your stovetop, range, indoor grill and smaller cooking appliances, the pantry room temperature stays cooler. This helps maintain the crispness of fresh fruits and vegetables, enabling you to use them longer for preparing your favourite dishes.
- Pantries Are Convenient Pet Feeding Spaces. Many households find that the pantry is a convenient location for placing pet food dishes and bowls. Although a kitchen corner is often designated as the regular meal eating area for the family dog or cat, this can be inconvenient and distracting during meal prepping and cooking.
Although nearly all of the kitchen activity, the pantry offers a separate, calm place for your endearing household animals to enjoy their daily meals. Especially if your family pets include several dogs and/or cats, the pantry can eliminate chaos during busy cooking times by providing a quieter eating environment for the animals. You can also save kitchen cupboard space by storing pet food in the pantry.
Richmond Kitchens and Joinery located in Grose Vale, NSW, provides services throughout the Sydney area and surrounding regions. Our experts are always available to offer advice, design plans for building or renovating kitchens and full installation services. Our fine team of professionals will guide you in finalising an ideal kitchen pantry design that completely satisfies and even surpasses your every expectation and needs.
- Things that Matter Most in Kitchen Renovation Design
- 5 Best Reasons Why You Should Have a Kitchen Island
- Kitchen Renovation Ideas to Help Maximise Your Kitchen Storage Space
- Important Tips on How to Avoid Kitchen Clutter
- Tips on How to Avoid Costly Kitchen Renovation Mistakes
- 5 Most Important Considerations When Designing and Installing an Outdoor Kitchen
- Understanding the Pros and Cons of Quartz Countertops
- New Kitchens and Kitchen Renovations: Why a Good Kitchen Pantry is a Must?
- Renovate and Brighten Up Your Dark and Boring Kitchen with Richmond Kitchens
- Minimalist Kitchen Design Ideas with a Modern Touch
- How to Pick the Right Kitchen Countertop for Your New Kitchen
- How to Pick the Most Appropriate Bathroom Vanity for Your Home
- Kitchen Renovations: Giving Priority to Splashbacks is a Must
- Know the Pros and Cons of Opting for Kitchen Cabinet Flat Packs
- 5 Elements of a Good Kitchen Design
- Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Consider Having an Alfresco Extension Area in Your Sydney Home
- 7 Clear Signs that Call for Urgent Kitchen Upgrade
- Choosing the Perfect Contractor for Your Home Kitchen Renovation
- Kitchen Upgrade Ideas that will Enhance Your Kitchen's Overall Appearance
- Kitchen Layout in Kitchen Renovation: Why Is This Important to Consider from Start to Finish?
- Five Things to Consider Before Planning for an Alfresco Area Home Extension