Top Five Materials That Work Best With Busy Shop CountersOctober 26, 2018
When you own a retail store or other establishment that requires shop counters or countertops to serve customers efficiently, you need to select the best materials for them in order for these elements to endure daily use. After all, these are a major investment budget wise and as a result, the shop countertops must provide you with an adequate return on this investment. Most establishments cannot afford to replace their shop countertops or counters each year. To help you select that right material for your shop counters, we provide you with the following top five choices.
The laminate materials for shop counters are much more resilient today than the ones that were popular years ago. Numerous colours and patterns are available for your consideration. This choice is top on our list since it also is cost-friendly for those businesses that are on a strict budget.
2. Engineered Quartz
Engineered quartz is manufactured using about 93-percent pure quartz, pigments and resins to create a highly durable and resilient countertop material. Countertops of this material can resist stains, chipping and even scorching along with never requiring sealing. As a result, this material is quickly becoming a favourite for its low maintenance and long lifespan.
Yes, you read it right in that we include concrete in this list of the top five materials that work best of busy shop counters. It can be poured to any desire thickness and is extremely durable. However, it is porous, so it will require sealing to be resistant to moisture and stains. You can select its natural gray tone or request a special colour to match your interior.
4. Natural Stone
Granite, marble and other natural stones make excellent and even luxurious countertops. Certain stones, such as the marble and granite, need sealing while other types of stone do not need sealing.
Oak and other types of timber create a majestic-looking shop counter. Each type of timber has its own unique grain pattern that you can enhance with the right sealant or even stain. You should not paint shop counters since the paint will not withstand as much use and stains and sealants do each day. You will need to resurface and refinish timber countertops periodically for them to retain their ideal appearance and condition.
Turn to Richmond Kitchens & Joinery to learn additional material choices that work best for busy shop counters. We specialise in designing and constructing these along with a full line of other joinery services. Our experts will guide you to the right material for your counters.
- New Kitchen Designs for Sydney Homes to Watch Out for in the Year 2022
- Sydney and Western Sydney Kitchen Renovations: Adding Property Value to Your Home
- Three Ways that Will Help Ease Your Worries during Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations
- Practical Kitchen: Why Your Kitchen Cabinets and Storage Space Matters
- Add Value and Style to Your Kitchens with These Awesome Ideas
- Things that Matter Most in Kitchen Renovation Design
- 5 Best Reasons Why You Should Have a Kitchen Island
- Kitchen Renovation Ideas to Help Maximise Your Kitchen Storage Space
- Important Tips on How to Avoid Kitchen Clutter
- Tips on How to Avoid Costly Kitchen Renovation Mistakes
- 5 Most Important Considerations When Designing and Installing an Outdoor Kitchen
- Understanding the Pros and Cons of Quartz Countertops
- New Kitchens and Kitchen Renovations: Why a Good Kitchen Pantry is a Must?
- Renovate and Brighten Up Your Dark and Boring Kitchen with Richmond Kitchens
- Minimalist Kitchen Design Ideas with a Modern Touch
- How to Pick the Right Kitchen Countertop for Your New Kitchen
- How to Pick the Most Appropriate Bathroom Vanity for Your Home
- Kitchen Renovations: Giving Priority to Splashbacks is a Must
- Know the Pros and Cons of Opting for Kitchen Cabinet Flat Packs
- 5 Elements of a Good Kitchen Design
- Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Consider Having an Alfresco Extension Area in Your Sydney Home
- 7 Clear Signs that Call for Urgent Kitchen Upgrade
- Choosing the Perfect Contractor for Your Home Kitchen Renovation
- Kitchen Upgrade Ideas that will Enhance Your Kitchen's Overall Appearance
- Kitchen Layout in Kitchen Renovation: Why Is This Important to Consider from Start to Finish?
- Five Things to Consider Before Planning for an Alfresco Area Home Extension